Accounting & Billing
In an effort to keep our prices low, we have established accounting policies to be applied across all software, hardware and services.
- Our standard payment methods are Credit Card or Check
- All hardware must be paid before shipment regardless of payment method
- We will provide invoicing upon request but the date of the subscription shall prevail as the due date regardless of invoice date
Check In Systems does not accept purchase orders. In the alternative, we offer 30 days credit terms as follows;
- Maximum Terms 30 days
- No interest or other charges will apply
- May be used for software only
- Must be in good standing from previous invoices
- Date of the subscription plus 30 days shall prevail as the due date
- Check In Systems reserves the right to refuse credit to anyone
Subscriber may terminate services at anytime understanding that access to the system will be terminated and all data of the subscriber will be destroyed.
Check In Systems Inc. may terminate this agreement for non-payment whereby access to the system will be terminated and all data of the subscriber will be destroyed.
Regardless of reason or date for termination, the subscriber will not be entitled to refund or credit of any funds paid. If, at the time of termination, time is remaining on the subscription, the subscriber may
reinstate access to the system for the remainder of the the subscription.